1. In a mixing bowl crack open 4 eggs and season with 3/4 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. whisk the eggs gently.
2. Now add 1 finely chopped onion, 1 finely chopped tomato, 1 chopped green chilli (optional), 1/2 finely grated carrot, 1/2 finely grated cabbage, chopped coriander leaves and mix it well.
3. For egg bites, take a unniyappa chatti / paniyaram pan / kallu. add oil and coat it well.
4. Pour the egg mix and fill it 3/4th. cook it on medium flame.
5. Once it cooked on side flip it over and cook on other side.
6. After the bites are cooked on both sides, remove them & serve hot.