1. Firstly, soak 1 cup sona masuri rice / dosa rice in water for 5-6 hours.
2. Drain off the water completely and transfer to a blender. also add ½ cup coconut. blend to smooth paste without adding much water.
3. Now add 1 tsp salt and 2½ cups water.
4. Mix well making sure the batter is thin watery consistency.
5. Now carefully pour the dosa batter over hot tawa. cover and cook for 1 minute on medium flame.
6. Once the dosa is cooked completely, it is ready to serve. do not cook neer dosa on both sides.
7. Finally, fold the dosa and serve neer dosa immediately with mint chutney or coconut chutney.